Should a person who writes on different topics and niches, should they have mult

1. wvierra profile image60
    wvierraposted 7 years ago

Should a person who writes on different topics and niches, should they have multiple hubpage

accounts for each niche?
    Also would this be better for the reader?

2. M. T. Dremer profile image92
    M. T. Dremerposted 7 years ago

The way I look at it; it doesn't really matter if you post multiple different topics under one user-name. The hubs you post are categorized by you when you create them, so they will find the users that want them. Similarly, when people are searching your topic online, they will find your hub regardless of what other hubs you've posted. So while it might help for getting some of the right followers, ultimately, I can't see an advantage for having different user-names for different hub topics. It would just get way too complicated.

3. wvierra profile image60
    wvierraposted 7 years ago

Thanks I was asking because I cover different topics of things I have a passion about, such photography, photoshop, writing, and many more, as well as many fields that I have had experience in throughout my life.
    So I thought it would be better if I had subjects separated, so that different people with different interest didn't have to search though all my topics to find the topic of interest.

working