Just joined Amazon Affiliate

1. the clean life profile image79
    the clean lifeposted 7 years ago

Just joined Amazon Affiliate

I use the amazon capsule, I then get code from amazon and place it in the capsule but when I veiw before saving it says no such product. i am trying to add books to my hub. can anyone tell me what I may be doing wrong.

2. bayoulady profile image67
    bayouladyposted 7 years ago

I had the same problem.Hopefully someone with more experience will weigh in.You may have to find them manually and write in the title.. If you can't find a suitable title,think of something else. If you are writing about alchoholics, and you talked about exercise you could also showcase  exercise items. If you are writing about a trip maybe a GPS,coffee mug, or sunglasses.Just try other words that will fit with your subject.

3. Sweetsusieg profile image84
    Sweetsusiegposted 7 years ago

What I do with the Amazon capsule is click on 'keywords' then type in what it is I am looking for, it can be a generic words like 'dogs', then click books if I want a book on that subject.  Or you can use a more specified word.

If your trying to put a particular book in, make sure that Amazon carries it.  I have found from trial and error that trying to use the url code, doesn't always work.

Hope this helps.

Closed to reply

working