jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Just now I noticed all blue arrows on my hubs. Why?

1. Lady Guinevere profile image62
    Lady Guinevereposted 7 years ago

Just now I noticed all blue arrows on my hubs.  Why?

I have had an occassional blue arrow but not every one of my latest hubs.  This has never happened.  I also notice that while creating a hub my hubscore has gone down instead of up.  A few other commented on this fact as well.  What is going on here?

2. EatLovePray profile image55
    EatLovePrayposted 7 years ago

That just means..compared to other articles of similar topic..your viewers are decreasing..

3. goldenpath profile image71
    goldenpathposted 7 years ago

Good question but I think most of us here encounter that.  Traffic goes up and down just like a vehicle highway.  For me when this happens over an extended time it usually tells me that I need to tweek my hubs with better presentation and better tags.  I've just completed an overhaul on most of my hubs.  Though not perfect I have experienced a huge increase in traffic.

4. Research Analyst profile image83
    Research Analystposted 7 years ago

This is something that you will see happen, it is nothing to be worried about, it just lets you kn ow that less traffic is viewing that particular hub and as far as the hubscore it will fluctuate from time to time.

5. PMS9 profile image74
    PMS9posted 7 years ago

may be your hub traffic going down for that reason its indicating blue downward arrow mark on such hub. I also noticed same when I creating and publishing new hubs, scores going down.

Closed to reply

working