jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Earning potential

1. My Auction Empire profile image60
    My Auction Empireposted 7 years ago

Earning potential

On average how much should we earn from a hub? I know it is a hard question but need some ideas so that I can workout a business plan. Thanks

2. triosol profile image58
    triosolposted 7 years ago

Why do you think only Earning Potential? Why not think about qulaity and unique writing?

once you will publish enough material which will help you to decent income regularly.

It wont happen immediately. It will take at least 2-3 years to start earning some regular income from your hub.

3. wytegarillaz profile image76
    wytegarillazposted 7 years ago

I have found I get views from swom etc and have joined kooday where I buy keywords and link them to my hubs. I earn more from kooday than google !
    will help you if you join thru me ! have a read on my hubs.

4. Susana S profile image97
    Susana Sposted 7 years ago

It's impossible to say because it depends on so many factors. Like how good your keyword research is, what you know about SEO, whether you write hubs for adsense, amazon or other affiliate programs, how much ads are worth on your pages, what products you sell, how much traffic you expect, plus a tonne of other things.

A good average to go by is $2 - $5 per 1000 views.

Looking at my last month's earnings I averaged about $7 per hub, but of course some of them earned a lot and some earned nothing.

working