jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

If I re-apply for Adsense whilst awaiting approval...will this do more harm than

1. Tom_Radford profile image63
    Tom_Radfordposted 7 years ago

If I re-apply for Adsense whilst awaiting approval...will this do more harm than good?

It's been nearly three weeks and no response from google ... If I submit a re-application will this result in Google cancelling both requests as I've heard it does. If it's going to take months then I will wait of course, I'll use the time to get my writing and traffic up, but it would be nice to have this in place, especially when creating accounts on revenue sites etc.

2. profile image0
    TopUniverseposted 7 years ago

Wait a while you may get response very soon since you are not from some asian countries.

3. greatinfosite profile image60
    greatinfositeposted 7 years ago

Simply wait for Google to approve your adsense application. Alternatively, a faster way to get adsense approved will be registering a blogger account and make sure you put more useful contents in that blog.

4. sid_candid profile image59
    sid_candidposted 7 years ago

I would suggest you to wait for a response fro Google and not to submit an application for a new adsense account. Its possible you may hear from them soon. All the best.

5. affordableweb profile image60
    affordablewebposted 7 years ago

Wait it out f you want them to approve the request.

working