jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

Do you take the stuff you post here seriously?

1. ryancarter profile image61
    ryancarterposted 7 years ago

Do you take the stuff you post here seriously?

Do you think you're providing a service on this site with your writing, or are you just running your mouth... er, fingers, hoping to make a few bucks?

2. Porshadoxus profile image75
    Porshadoxusposted 7 years ago

I have no real hope of making any money here. I use HubPages as a creative outlet when I want to write. What I write I do take seriously, though.

3. HannahRiley profile image58
    HannahRileyposted 7 years ago

I honestly didnt really know there was money to be made here until yesterday...I am confused how I would even do that?

4. jdomingo profile image60
    jdomingoposted 7 years ago

I am almost certain I won't make any money posting on here but I did sign up for an account because you never know, but what I do post on here I do take serious...for the most part.  I have a different site that I use for ranting and one for personal use.

5. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image95
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 7 years ago

I couldn't take them any more seriously.

6. wingedcentaur profile image84
    wingedcentaurposted 7 years ago

I take everything I write here very seriously. I would like to make some money too, but that is not the first priority. There's only so much revenue one can honestly generate with this. But HubPages is great fun, good practice, and puts you into contact with good people. Also, it gives you a chance to have your words live on for posterity (provided you make many copies, most Hubbers also have "blogs" and other things). So what more can one ask than that?

7. Jason R. Manning profile image85
    Jason R. Manningposted 7 years ago

I also take what I write here very serious.  I expect adult behavior from the other adults and in turn an adult conversation where we learn from one another.  There are brilliant minds here with real stories and anecdotes to share.  I too wish to contribute in a meaningful way.  Childish behavior begets childish responses, if life where only so simple huh?

8. ksrpaniraj profile image62
    ksrpanirajposted 6 years ago

I generally write a post that is useful for readers and interesting to read. And I hope everyone here does the same.

9. Sherry Hewins profile image96
    Sherry Hewinsposted 5 years ago

Well, I do the best I can, I give it an honest effort, I don't take myself too seriously. As far as earning money here, that's definitely doing it the hard way, maybe some day.

working