Hi Spacey Gracey! Thanks for the follow. I have a ton of questions to ask you a

1. Helen Jones-Wray profile image57
    Helen Jones-Wrayposted 7 years ago

Hi Spacey Gracey!  Thanks for the follow. I have a ton of questions to ask you about HubPages,

I want to make an income online to replace my job. I want more flexibility in my time to spend time with my husband and family.  I see you've been at this for six months and generating a good income. Is there a step-by-step plan to follow for that kind of success?  What do you recommend?  Do you mentor?  Thanks for taking the time to answer.

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/4081246_f260.jpg

2. Spacey Gracey profile image36
    Spacey Graceyposted 7 years ago

Hi Helen, welcome to HubPages.
    Firstly there is no step by step plan. There are many financially successful hubbers and we all have a different style.

Read through forum posts and hubs that are about making money with HubPages.

I see you signed up under my referal code so I have an extra incentive to help you along. Email me if you get stuck on anything.

What makes the most money for me are hubs focussed on providing information to people just about to buy something. For example - they already know they want a kids handheld gamer for christmas, but need help choosing which one is best.

It took me about 100 hubs to realize that the most financially successful hubs are the useful ones.

Toys are my focus because I have two young boys and we love doing hands on research in Toys R Us. But you go with what you know - it may be cooking equipment, tapestry, luggage - anything. FInd a niche you enjoy.

Good luck and keep my updated on your progress.

working