jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

I had a hub pulled. There was a list of reasons why it could have been, but no r

1. DreadPirate profile image56
    DreadPirateposted 7 years ago

I had a hub pulled. There was a list of reasons why it could have been, but no real reason...

My question is, is it not okay to state the truth regarding people in order to save others from their terror? Keep in mind I backed by claim with over seven years of evidence.

2. premsingh profile image60
    premsinghposted 7 years ago

You did not mention the reasons given. However, common reasons could be:
    1. If text in your hub resembles to text on the web, there are possibilities that matter has been copied from the web or someone copied your hub and published somewhere else. It will show content copied even if this content has been published by you.
    2. If objectionable keywords are found in the content, it is considered objectionable to advertisers. Hence, objectionable keywords detected by automatic filters or manually moderation makes it possible for pulling.
    3. Brief text (less than 1oo words) also disqualifies any hub for publication.
    4. More than two links pointing to same site (barring educational & few other categories of sites) is considered as promotional and a hub may be pulled.
    There are several other conditions that can be read from HP help.

3. MickS profile image71
    MickSposted 7 years ago

If you were referring to a particular people, or nationality, or race, or followers of certain religions and you used words that suggested that they were all terrorists, or thieves, or murderers, etc, you are stereotyping and the hub will be pulled.  It's a pity that the moderators don't pull the many sexist hubs on here as well.

4. Dave Mathews profile image61
    Dave Mathewsposted 7 years ago

You are being ambiguous with your question, suggesting that you know the reason but will not share it thus expecting us to side with you blindly. With me, "not a chance" I will not blindly defend you.

5. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image97
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 7 years ago

I've had the exact same experience.  I'd simply repackage your material in a more clever way; don't let a content nazi bring you down; just do it over, or spread it out with other hubs, a little at a time; if possible.

6. justom profile image69
    justomposted 7 years ago

HP is silly like that, you have to be 18 to use the site then they censor you like you're a child.

7. eltravose profile image60
    eltravoseposted 7 years ago

Were there any obscenities or vulgar content?