jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Nobody is clicking on my google ads. Or at least that is what my account is show

1. raising6kids profile image56
    raising6kidsposted 7 years ago

Nobody is clicking on my google ads. Or at least that is what my account is showing. Any advice...

on getting more traffic or what to do to generate more clicks per visit?

2. bogerk profile image66
    bogerkposted 7 years ago

The key is getting more traffic. With more traffic comes more clicks, because the majority of your visitors aren't going to click on the ads.

So, the more visitors you get, the more your odds increase that one will click on an ad.

You get more traffic by using good SEO practices and writing original content. I think the best topics are travel, finance and health, or at least that's what I have heard.

Good luck! If you figure it all out, let me know!

3. NoRR4Me profile image82
    NoRR4Meposted 7 years ago

Welcome to HubPages.

Check to be sure your tags are relevant to your content and that the ads being displayed are relevant.

Also, you need to give your readers valuable information that will have them wanting to know more. You're not supposed to tell readers to click ads because it's against Google's terms & could get you banned. However, you want the reader to be compelled to click the ads to find out more about your topic.

4. raising6kids profile image56
    raising6kidsposted 7 years ago

Thank you guys for your answers very helpful I'm seeing some "clicks" now. Was just worried I wasn't signed up correctly.

working