jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How long did google did to accept your affiliate application? Mine has been pend

1. Matthew Rogerson profile image57
    Matthew Rogersonposted 7 years ago

How long did google did to accept your affiliate application? Mine has been pending for around a...

week now, however I thought they usually got back to you within about 2-3 days?

2. profile image0
    cookingdivaposted 7 years ago

Matthew,

Google approval can take 4-6 weeks. Sometimes they are faster, make sure you have at least have 2-3 hubs here and follow their TOS guideline.

While there is no direct email asking them status of your application, google do have adsense forum, where you can post your status or question. Good luck.

3. simeonvisser profile image83
    simeonvisserposted 7 years ago

Mine was accepted pretty quickly although knowledge about other people's approval won't help you much because you'd still be waiting for yours. I don't know why it's taking a week by now but there can be many reasons. I don't think a week is unreasonably long though; they get many applications all around the planet and they need to check them all for potential spammers.

4. profile image0
    Love learningposted 7 years ago

I have just submitted mine 2 days ago now and when i sign in it says still in review and they will get back to me around about in a week.  So it may take a week or longer.

working