jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

how can you publish your hub

1. mistybella profile image58
    mistybellaposted 7 years ago

how can you publish your hub

2. msorensson profile image71
    msorenssonposted 7 years ago
  3. libby101a profile image61
    libby101aposted 7 years ago

I'm unsure of what you are asking. Once you finish your hub and hit publish, it is automatically published. When your hub reaches a specific score it will go out into the world wide web and get indexed in the search engines! You really don't have to do anything but write an original hub, publish it in hubpages, and wait! Most people use backlinks and keyword search! It helps to some degree!

Good Luck!

4. ladyjojo profile image61
    ladyjojoposted 7 years ago

first look at the top of your profile page and you'd see start a new hub, click it and then enter the name of your topic as shown. Then the catergory which it falls under,

e.g.

If it's religion
    Poem or Poetry
    Books and Literature
    Family
    Gardening etc.

Next step is the theme you'd like to use

e.g. if it's just words and one picture on top to illustrate

or there's words and pictures side by side. With this one it makes your hub look more attractive and pretty smile

Make sure and click on one it's some little square boxes that illustrate the themes

Sometimes according to your topic there isn't a catergory so it's best to put it under book. In the catergory section you can punch in the word poem if it is a poem then various catergories will come up with poems you chose which suit you best.

After you are asked to add tags. Tags is words that will be in your hub so that your things can be source through the net. Use relevant words to your topic.

After click Continue and then upload your topic, when it's uploaded you'd see click done editing. If you are adding photos when you finish editr your hub, click on the photo edit button and then upload your pics

and then you'd see publish click on it and automatically it would be published.

It's simple try it

hope i've helped!

5. Dave Mathews profile image62
    Dave Mathewsposted 7 years ago

"EXCUSE ME!" It's so simple write a hub and then click "PUBLISH"  It is not rocket science.

working