how do i get more traffic and make $$$

1. profile image55
    sara lynnposted 7 years ago

how do i get more traffic and make $$$

how do i make this a job and make $$

2. dosburros profile image83
    dosburrosposted 7 years ago

Im wondering the same on a daily basis. I think the answer is set yourself targets for writing hubs and set about achieving them. At the beginning it all seems very daunting, but 38 hubs later im now starting to see views slowly rise.
    Be patient and keep writing good hubs. Dont give up the day job just yet but with a year of dedication you'll have some income and an idea of whether your financial goals are feasible...

3. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image98
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 7 years ago

what really helped me get a lot of traffic was participating in and submitting links to Reddit.com, now; I'm not sure that that traffic was "good" traffic at all, they almost will NEVER comment from there, but what might happen, if someone likes you hub, is that it could get shared a lot on Facebook from reddit people.

Google traffic is, according to everyone that seems to know, the traffic you want, and what gets me Google traffic is writing about "stuff," i.e., products, and for me, guns and guitars are what have brought me steady Google traffic.

So think about what you've got around you that is really good "stuff" that you can write about, because you like that stuff, and use that stuff.  It doesn't matter what it is, could be a book, a microwave oven, a brand of clothes, or your computer. . . .just name it in the title, research it a bit, and write about it.  Good luck.

working