I try to affiliate with google but they reject the approval for affiliation why?

1. Mrs asif profile image59
    Mrs asifposted 7 years ago

I try to affiliate with google but they reject the approval for affiliation why?i don't know

I Affiliates setting with amazon and kontera but there was problem with ebay and still for new hubbers.I also affiliate with google they send me email and my approval was in pending.yesterday they send me email to reject the application of approval.Now what shall i do?should i try it again?or what?really confused

2. simeonvisser profile image86
    simeonvisserposted 7 years ago

We don't know for sure. But I'm going to make a guess here: are you from a country like Pakistan or India? In that case you need to be active longer and you need to write more high quality content. I have looked at some of your hubs and some of them are rather short with about just as much advertisements as contents.

Google can also have rejected it for some other reason but we don't know. You can try again as many times as you like but it is better to improve your work first as that will increase your chances of getting accepted. If you are from certain countries then it will be very hard to get accepted because those countries have a lot of spammers and you need to prove to Google first that you are not a spammer.

Closed to reply

working