jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

Am new to hubpages

1. WOS profile image59
    WOSposted 8 years ago

Am just new to hubpages and just getting started, am seeing 0 on my picture, what does this means and how can I remove it. Thanks

1. DoodleLyn profile image80
      DoodleLynposted 8 years agoin reply to this

You've only been here four hours. Don't worry...it will go up, providing you publish quality hubs. My guess is that it may take a few hours for your profile score to update. You've already published two hubs, so you're on the right track. Welcome to HubPages.

2. frogdropping profile image86
    frogdroppingposted 8 years ago

Hello Wos. I'd advise you to read through the info provided by hubpages, as starting point, especially as you're new. You'll find a lot of stuff you need to know will be answered.

But as you asked: your score starts at zero. Over the course of the coming days, it will climb, depending on your participation around the site, your hubs (quality/content of) and so on, so it's best you don't try and remove it.

You'll be wasting a lot of effort best spent reading the FAQs etc. And welcome to Hbpages smile

1. WOS profile image59
      WOSposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Thanks frogdropping for your advice

3. frogdropping profile image86
    frogdroppingposted 8 years ago

And having just had a quick scan at your hubs, how new are you really? Judging on your ad placement, tags, the quality of what you've published etc - you don't write like a new member of the site normally would.

And if you are but you're just well equipped regarding SEO, then I suspect you're wick enough to have read all that you didn't know of already.

If I'm wrong, I apologise, sincerely.

If I'm not - then please don't ask for help you don't need. It wastes the time of those that answer.

1. WOS profile image59

Am new although I have read a lot staff about Hubpages, thanks for noticing my hubs.

4. Lady_E profile image81
    Lady_Eposted 8 years ago

Welcome to HP.

Ps. The zero might become 2 digits tomorrow...

1. WOS profile image59

Thanks Lady_E

working