When answering a question as a hub, does the original author see the answer sinc

1. Bible Studies profile image69
    Bible Studiesposted 7 years ago

When answering a question as a hub, does the original author see the answer since it does not...

appear on the answer list? Or do you put a link to your hub in the answer list so the author and others can view your answer easily?

I had to use the hub option, since the submit answer button told me my answer was too long.

2. Huntgoddess profile image77
    Huntgoddessposted 7 years ago

That's a good question. I was also wondering about that.

I wrote a very long answer a couple of weeks ago, and I saw that option ---- that I could make my answer into a Hub --- but I wasn't sure what that would entail.

When I clicked the option --- to make the answer into a Hub --- the system took me to a new page, as if I were just writing a whole new Hub, but I still wanted to keep my answer with the question, so I went back to the regular "answer" page.

I don't know what would have ultimately happened, though.

3. Bible Studies profile image69
    Bible Studiesposted 7 years ago

Found out the answer. After a day or so, I saw the first part of my hub listed in the answer section. It only showed the first portion of the answer, and then had a link to read more that takes the person to the hub.

In my hub, over on the right it has a link to the question. It can easily be over missed. I like people to know I'm answering a question. At the top I put in that this is an answer to a question, and then a direct link to the question.

working