jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (11 posts)

Do you compost?

1. dprice99 profile image75
    dprice99posted 8 years ago

Okay,... I was just out looking and while I see a number of hubpages on the topic of composting, I'm not seeing any forums on the topic.

I recently got interested in composting and following some research on the topic I have posted 3 new hubpages.  2 of them treat the topic of how to get started composting and the final one is a review on 3 composting bins that I found that appealed to me.

I'd be interested to hear some feedback about my pages and whether they are helpful or not.  Please take a look at my pages and provide me some feedback.

http://hubpages.com/hub/How-to-Compost- … ke-Compost

http://hubpages.com/hub/How-to-Compost- … ke-Compost

http://hubpages.com/hub/Compost-Bin-Rev … ost-Barrel

Thanks in advance for the feedback.  My composting efforts are about a month old at this point so I appreciate all of the feedback I can get.

David.

2. BrianFanslau profile image60
    BrianFanslauposted 8 years ago

Hmmmm Nine!

3. Misha profile image77
    Mishaposted 8 years ago

I septic lol

Reported as SPAM smile

1. Aqua profile image84
      Aquaposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Are you sure about that? The one about How to Make Compost didn't look spammy at all to me. It only has an Amazon link with 3 books listed.

4. Misha profile image77
    Mishaposted 8 years ago

"Please note that advertising and promotional posts in the forums will be deleted and may result in the closing of your HubPages account. Do not start threads for the sole purpose of promotion or posting links. Please use the Forums in the spirit of community! forum rules"

You see that on the left EVERY time you post something on the forums smile

5. Aqua profile image84
    Aquaposted 8 years ago

......OK smile

6. dprice99 profile image75
    dprice99posted 8 years ago

Sorry to offend.  My intent was to obtain some honest feedback on my pages.  I wasn't wanting to cause problems.

1. profile image0
      Ghost32posted 8 years agoin reply to this

Don't let 'em get to ya.  I notice you've just started posting, and any entry into a new field of endeavor is fraught with pitfalls for the unwary. Heck, in the offline world, I'm living in an area somewhat new to me--just been here a few months--and today discovered there's a type of rattlesnake around here that I'd never heard of before...and with much deadlier venom to boot.

2. Aqua profile image84
      Aquaposted 8 years agoin reply to this

dprice99 - Post a message with a link to one of your hubs in the "Extreme Hub Makeover" forum and you will likely get some feedback smile

7. Maddie Ruud profile image79
    Maddie Ruudposted 8 years ago

Thread moved to Extreme Hub Makeover.

1. dprice99 profile image75
      dprice99posted 8 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for the help.  I've written several hubpages thus far.  While I've had some level of traffic/readers, I'm not sure that I've got things down yet.

My hubs on composting I felt were informative and well written,... but don't seem to have gotten much response.  My purpose in posting this thread was to see what ideas anyone might have to help me increase awareness and readership.

thanks again for your efforts to assist.

working