jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

How many hubs did you publish before receiving a regular paycheck?

1. Lazer317 profile image80
    Lazer317posted 7 years ago

How many hubs did you publish before receiving a regular paycheck?

I know these answers will vary, just curious...

2. Mikeydoes profile image77
    Mikeydoesposted 7 years ago

I am sure I can start recieving a payout every month now, at least on Amazon.

Most of my hubs were just testing things and learning. So it really is hard to say.

If I were to start over knowing what I know now, I am sure I can do it in less hubs. It all just depends if people feel like buying.

3. wingedcentaur profile image83
    wingedcentaurposted 7 years ago

I thought that it was more a matter of time rather than quantity of hubs. *Remember, you want to go for quality over quantity (if you have to pick one); and you want to write about what's called "evergreen" topics -- not flash-in-the-pan, issue of the moment things. You want to write about things that people can constantly learn from.

Most of the people I've heard from on this issue have said that it takes about a year before they got their first check. I've been with HubPages going on ten months now and I've yet to receive my first pay out.

Remember, there are billions of people on the Internet and it takes time for one to be discovered by a "mass audience" (if that is what you want) -- there's lots and lots and lots of junk on cyberspace to wade through, and that takes some time.

4. Lazer317 profile image80
    Lazer317posted 7 years ago

Thank you.....I know it'sa a slow process, I just want to hear from different people on it and see how much it varies.

5. lorddraven2000 profile image90
    lorddraven2000posted 7 years ago

I still have not recieved a check but I am having a blast here. I never really cared for blogging but this place is growing on me and the people here are to amazing.

6. profile image22
    najiasalman1posted 7 years ago

Not received yet. I think people are not telling right answers to this question or they are reluctant to tell.

Closed to reply