Can we use Amazon pictures to illustrate our hubs?

1. DaisyChain profile image86
    DaisyChainposted 7 years ago

Can we use Amazon pictures to illustrate our hubs?

I notice that amazon has large pictures of its products. Can these be used to illustrate our hubs? Can they be used only if we advertise the product in question, or not even if we advertise it in our hubs?

2. BRIAN SLATER profile image86
    BRIAN SLATERposted 5 years ago

Yes you can use Amazon pictures to illustrate your hubs, if you are writing a non specific sales hub then it is ok to still use Amazon pictures but as with all pictures you use on your hubpage articles make sure you attribute the picture back to the source.ie back to Amazon.

If you're writing a sales hub then yes it is also ok to use Amazon pictures, because hopefully you will sell something and you and Amazon will benefit from it. I always use text to describe the product in my own words, then place a large Amazon photo of the product at the side of your text, then directly under your text add the Amazon link to the product. Look at some of my bike hubs for an example. I will make a hub of this question to give more details, hope this helps.

1. CatherineGiordano profile image100
      CatherineGiordanoposted 3 years agoin reply to this

This answers my question.  I see it is from two years ago.  I hope it is still accurate.

working