jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Hi, I am new on the Hubpages. I wish to learn how to learn quality hubs. What sh

1. obamaskills profile image56
    obamaskillsposted 7 years ago

Hi,
    I am new on the Hubpages. I wish to learn how to learn quality hubs. What should I do?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/4685732_f260.jpg

2. fundguru profile image60
    fundguruposted 7 years ago

You can find in the forum as well in the exsisting Hubs many hints and tipps how to write good quality articles. Nevertheless I would say that you improve automatically by every new Hub that you write. Its learning by doing.

In addition it is beneficial to socialize with other Hubbers, not only to win many followers, but also to exchange thoughts as well links between the Hubs.

Certainly, if you have one day many hundred or over thousand followers, then readers automatically will assume that you are a good writer even if you are not.

Furthermore also try to think from the position of your reader target group. What do they want to read?

With Hubs that are giving instructions to help others to improve you probably can attract more readers, than just with reporting about something.

Also have always a good structurein your report that enebeles readers to follow easily a topic. Use typography to highlight certain points or phrases.

Well also provide sources to allow users to read more if they are interested.

3. lex123 profile image65
    lex123posted 7 years ago

Just search on the topics you want to learn and write hubs. You will get a number of hubs on each topic. Read as many as possible and you will then learn what you need to know. 

Also participate in the forum and read many sections of the forum.

4. kannanwrites profile image93
    kannanwritesposted 7 years ago

read more on the same by searching at hubpages.com
    There are tons of hubs to learn from.

working