jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

How do I put my adsense id into my hubpages affiliate settings?

1. tebo profile image86
    teboposted 6 years ago

How do I put my adsense id into my hubpages affiliate settings?

I cant work out how to put my adsense publisher code into my affiliate settings. There doesn't appear to be a edit/setup button to click.

2. minso profile image76
    minsoposted 6 years ago

Login to your hubpages account.  By default you should get myaccount otherwise go to myaccount page. Select 'earnings' option from the top horizontal menu.

On the next page that appears (earnings page), under 'affiliate settings' you will find 'configure' option for Google Adsense and other programs.

You need to link to your existing adsense publisher code using the options given. Once configured, hubpages will automatically use your id to display the ads as per the impression sharing formula.

3. trafford profile image38
    traffordposted 6 years ago

Login your Hubpages, then

Go to : My account > Earning > Get started:

To link your accounts, enter the email address, zipcode, and last 5 digits of the phone number that you gave Google when you signed up for your Google AdSense Account (check here if you forgot).

We will link the accounts together, all you need to do is follow the simple confirmation instructions that you will be sent by email from Google.

4. tebo profile image86
    teboposted 6 years ago

Thanks minso and trafford. I now have it set up correctly. Thanks for taking the time to answer my question.

5. profile image0
    imranhaiderposted 6 years ago

dear go to my account then earning then see google affliate setting and put your telephone code, zip ,code and other information as required and affiiate with google

working