This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: "https://hubpages.com/privacy-policy#gdpr"

Do I earn google adsense share my referrals even if my referral doesn't have goo

1. nitin.gupta profile image61
    nitin.guptaposted 7 years ago

Do I earn google adsense share my referrals even if my referral doesn't have google adsesnse account

Let's say I've referred one person to hub pages. Now what will be my google adsense earnings if my referral doesn't have an active google adsense account as yet? Let's say his/her hubs have got 10 clicks. Will I get any share in this considering the non existence of google adsense of my referral. FYI, I have an active google adsense account.

2. Susana S profile image97
    Susana Sposted 7 years ago

You should still get 10% of ad impressions on their hubs. Can't see why you wouldn't.

We don't share revenue on HubPages but ad impressions. You get 100% of any revenue generated when your ID is showing.

working