jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

WisgetBucks Referals and Google referals

1. compu-smart profile image65
    compu-smartposted 10 years ago

I hope someone can advise a frustrated me...

I have placed "WidgetBucks" referal products on my blogs the day before yesteraday and now all my "Google referal products" have all dissapeared!!

I have emailed Google and WidgetBucks and have also left this question in a couple of forums to and have received no reply as yet and i wonder if anyone can advise me on what this problem could arise from?

Help would be very much appreciated..
    Thankyou.

2. Misha profile image77
    Mishaposted 10 years ago

Are you sure you did not do any error in the code? This would be the first thing I would check and re-check in such a case...

1. compu-smart profile image65
      compu-smartposted 10 years agoin reply to this

Thanks Misha but it's nothing to with errors in the code..

My missing Google referal ads are a direct result of placing the widgetBuck ads on blogs..I have even tried generating new codes again but they are still not showing up!

That's why i love about Hubpages because whenever there is a problem you get real resonces from real people unlike Google and WidgetBucks etc etc who just send automated responces telling me to ask in the their forums which i had already done without a result..

3. Misha profile image77
    Mishaposted 10 years ago

Can you link me to the page, so I can scan it with a "fresh eye" ?

4. compu-smart profile image65
    compu-smartposted 10 years ago

I have just gone back to my blogs and placed "text based" referal ads which are working...Phew:)

working