jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What is the best way to view oneself and what one has achieved

1. sir_tallest profile image64
    sir_tallestposted 6 years ago

What is the best way to view oneself and what one has achieved

2. duffsmom profile image61
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

If possible, I think we need to be proud of our accomplishments with a sense of humility.  We need to know we can do a good job on something but not get too full of ourselves.

3. tritrain profile image83
    tritrainposted 6 years ago

With humility.

We achieve things usually on the shoulders of others.

4. profile image0
    AMBASSADOR BUTLERposted 6 years ago

I am nothing and GOD through the nothingness of me have written and spread around the world the greatest article on the earth to accomplish what GOD wants it to do through 100 percent referring sites for the benefits to human beings that are living on the earth.GOD does not want the members of hubpages but only the staff of hubpages to see my article and I do not know if he will ever allow you to see it. I guess you need to pray about it or find it like the referring sites found it within 2 months after I put it on the internet on June 2010 and they found it on August 2010. This is the only clue that I am giving you to find my article but it is not really necessary for you to see and read my article. It is doing just fine without you members of hubpages. Nevertheless you can still vote down my answers on hubpages as a consolation vote for not being able to see, read, and vote down the greatest article on the earth.

5. profile image0
    andycoolposted 6 years ago

First of all, one should remember that any achievement that involves wellness of general people apart from personal wellbeing is far more credit-worthy than something that involves only personal wellbeing. That doesn't mean any personal achievement is not credit-worthy at all.

Secondly, if one achieves a milestone in life, one should always contribute something out of that success to the society. I think that's really important, from the point of view of a real achiever!

working