Thanks for answering my question on copy Rights. Am I to only put the symbol fro

1. Healing Touch profile image81
    Healing Touchposted 7 years ago

Thanks for answering my question on copy Rights. Am I to only put the symbol from word on the bottom

I copied and pasted my copy right html into a word file.  I found the copyright symbol. I tried to paste the whole thing into my text capsule in my hub called A whisper that became a roar.  It looked odd. I only left the copyright symbol on my hub at the end of it. 

What should I do?

2. profile image0
    Giselle Maineposted 7 years ago

Healing Touch:  It's not the HTML you should be copying, but simply using MS Word to create the copyright symbol. So yes, it's just the symbol from Word that you need to copy.  To make life easier try this: Copy and paste the copyright bit below at the end of my answer into the end of your hub in the last text capsule (change name to yours). Just as text! - not as HTML.  I think this will work out, let me know if not. Also feel free to ask me further if there's anything that's unclear, I understand how important it is to get the copyright correct.

© 2011   Your name goes here

working