How do you get your money do they mail you a check or do you need a credit card

1. profile image50
    srfrsl93posted 7 years ago

How do you get your money do they mail you a check or do you need a credit card

2. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image98
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 7 years ago

Google Adsense and Amazon.com mail you checks.  The Hubpages ad program pays through pay pal.

I seriously suggest that if you, personally, wish to become even the slightest bit successful at Hubpages - that you take the time to upload an avatar.  If you do not, then you will continue to be taken about as seriously as a spammer.

3. J.S.Matthew profile image82
    J.S.Matthewposted 7 years ago

I agree with Wesman Todd Shaw. Even if you don't use a personal picture, you should have some image that reflects your presence on HubPages. Without an avatar or profile image, people will not take you seriously.

This is a community on HubPages and if you look at the profiles of popular authors you will see that they have some kind of image that shows what their HubPages reflect, or a simple picture of something they love or enjoy.

For any new writer I would suggest visiting the HubPages Learning Center. I have learned so much by reading official HubPages publications on just about every aspect of HubPages. Here is the link: http://learningcenter.hubpages.com/

I know that this answer strayed away from the original question but I felt a desire to share this with any newcomer who reads this question. Good luck to all new Hubbers!

JSMatthew~

Closed to reply

working