This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: "https://hubpages.com/privacy-policy#gdpr"

How do you get your money do they mail you a check or do you need a credit card

1. profile image49
    srfrsl93posted 7 years ago

How do you get your money do they mail you a check or do you need a credit card

2. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image97
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 7 years ago

Google Adsense and Amazon.com mail you checks.  The Hubpages ad program pays through pay pal.

I seriously suggest that if you, personally, wish to become even the slightest bit successful at Hubpages - that you take the time to upload an avatar.  If you do not, then you will continue to be taken about as seriously as a spammer.

3. J.S.Matthew profile image83
    J.S.Matthewposted 7 years ago

I agree with Wesman Todd Shaw. Even if you don't use a personal picture, you should have some image that reflects your presence on HubPages. Without an avatar or profile image, people will not take you seriously.

This is a community on HubPages and if you look at the profiles of popular authors you will see that they have some kind of image that shows what their HubPages reflect, or a simple picture of something they love or enjoy.

For any new writer I would suggest visiting the HubPages Learning Center. I have learned so much by reading official HubPages publications on just about every aspect of HubPages. Here is the link: http://learningcenter.hubpages.com/

I know that this answer strayed away from the original question but I felt a desire to share this with any newcomer who reads this question. Good luck to all new Hubbers!

JSMatthew~

Closed to reply

working