jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

With hubpage.com what should be expected in earnings within the first two weeks?

1. mommyneal6 profile image78
    mommyneal6posted 6 years ago

With hubpage.com what should be expected in earnings within the first two weeks?

2. keeponfalling profile image66
    keeponfallingposted 6 years ago

Depends ... if you write good hubs with useful info, unique your earnings will increase steady.

3. DonDWest profile image61
    DonDWestposted 6 years ago

A few cents if you're lucky. . . Most people get nothing during the first couple of weeks.

4. stuff4you profile image64
    stuff4youposted 6 years ago

the average hubber makes very very little.

That being said, it wouldn't take a miracle to make a living off of hub pages (but hub pages alone would be very unlikely to make your living - you would need to painlessly consider many tools and other websites to make a living online - if it was nothing but hub pages it would get boring).

Some people get into hub pages with expectations that are too high. its entirely performance based, as well as SEO factors (SEO does not guarantee that good results show up on first , second , and third pages - its just an algorithm still in its making.)

5. Jeannieinabottle profile image92
    Jeannieinabottleposted 6 years ago

You should expect probably no earnings at all in the first 2 weeks.  Most people do not see anything at first.  You can hope to make a few dollars, but I don't think that happens that often.  Patience is important on Hubpages.

6. mommyneal6 profile image78
    mommyneal6posted 6 years ago

Thanks everybody! I ask because I have made $1.03 already in my first 2 weeks. So I guess that is good!

7. Sleepincot profile image45
    Sleepincotposted 6 years ago

Not much. You should expect a little bit of earnings if you are lucky. Some people go months without earning a substantial amount of earnings.

8. Kyle Rivers profile image60
    Kyle Riversposted 6 years ago

I've earned 0.04 cents so far, and I'm actually content about that. It takes a lot of patience and I'm sure HubPages won't bring you riches over night, but that means people are visiting my hubs. So I guess that's a good thing. Keep up the good work with your writings, and eventually your revenue will grow.

9. .josh. profile image61
    .josh.posted 6 years ago

If you're at $1 after two weeks, you're certainly ahead of most. Well done smile

10. GrowingDeeper profile image59
    GrowingDeeperposted 6 years ago

I suppose I am doing ok so far in spite of being slightly frustrated. Been here about two weeks and have earned about $4.50 total between Google and Hubpages. Perspective makes a great deal of difference in attitude