jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What is the earning potential hubpages

1. profile image48
    nishadwriterposted 6 years ago

What is the earning potential hubpages

if one creating 7 hubs with high paying keywords in a week (1 article a day)and make it as seo friendly
    then how much can one earn, please share your experience

2. psycheskinner profile image81
    psycheskinnerposted 6 years ago

It is the earning potential of the advertisements on the page minus 40%.

3. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image98
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 6 years ago

Creating hubs with high paying keywords means absolutely nothing.  High paying keywords have high levels of competition - so if your profile without having even an avatar produces high paying keyword articles with hundreds or thousands of competing articles already out there - and yours aren't the best, then you can potentially make not one damn penny.

If you want to make money on hubpages, then I suggest you upload an avatar and show some sort of personality, furthermore, I suggest that you NOT try to compete in niches that you don't know much about.  If you want to be successful on Hubpages, or anywhere else on the internet - then you'd best be prepared to write the very best articles on the entire internet about the subjects that you do know about.

Leave whatever has high paying keywords the hell alone unless you are prepared to be THE BEST on the net.

4. Daffy Duck profile image60
    Daffy Duckposted 6 years ago

That depends on how much time you commit and how smart you are with the programs.  There is no limit really.

5. justom profile image69
    justomposted 6 years ago

Listen to Wesman Todd Shaw, he's done the work!

6. Stephen Crowley profile image61
    Stephen Crowleyposted 6 years ago

I think @Dilnashi received unnecessary negative feedback, perhaps as she needed to elaborate a bit but heres how i can build on that. First, as Daffy Duck nailed it really, its about smart working with SEO.

I dont think you can earn $10 a day from just one article, but certainly I can see it from one article a day, in theory. Perhaps best achieved with a handful but you are talking about a load of SEO link building.

In practice, its not feasible to get $10 a day without writing a horde of high quality articles, loved by the masses, and lots of clicks (not just adsense but linked hubs, and spreading hub traffic to others). I hope to find out at some point.

For example, on why its not feasible to say just one article, on-page SEO plays a big part. So, people who link up their minions of hubs have good crawling potential from Google.