jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Do you have a laid out strategy or "recipe" that you go through when publishing

1. jdavis88 profile image93
    jdavis88posted 6 years ago

Do you have a laid out strategy or "recipe" that you go through when publishing a hub?

Do you have a routine that you use (not asking for the specifics...) or do you just write, publish and hope for the best?

2. Anne Pettit profile image74
    Anne Pettitposted 6 years ago

before I publish, I get as many suggested tags as I can get.  Immediately after publishing, I tweet it and share with facebook.  Then, at the bottom of the hub, I share with followers, click on share, and share with Digg it, Stumbleupon, Blog, and reddit.  Once that is done, I carefully go through the published hub and suggest links.

3. Daffy Duck profile image61
    Daffy Duckposted 6 years ago

I like to get a format done first.  How will I organize the information I get.  Then I get on a word document and start typing.  Copy and paste is next.  Then I publish it.

4. LuisEGonzalez profile image86
    LuisEGonzalezposted 6 years ago

After the research or idea has been "put to paper", and proofread a few times, I publish it during the weekday and usually in the morning. I have found that the majority of my visits are from the North American Continent. If I want to publish on the weekends or at irregular intervals I do so at night for my overseas visitors.

5. sangre profile image95
    sangreposted 6 years ago

I kinda have an outline in my head of the way I want to write the hub. But many times when I actually start writing it, i will end up changing or removing information.

6. profile image0
    AMBASSADOR BUTLERposted 6 years ago

The greatest recipe on the earth for me is to write it and set it free on the internet with google and just kick back and wait for the referring sites to find my 1st article on June 2010 A.D. and 2 months later on August 2010 A.D. they did find my article and have been spreading it around the world in 8 countries and 11 cities and have just returned again on May 15 and 16, 2011 A.D. for the same article and I am now at 1074 30 days traffic views and 2619 ever total for my 3 articles that is now at score for hub of 62 1st; 78 2nd; 73 3rd hubs. You must be patient above all else and know that you have written an excellent article and do not freak out if you see 0 traffic like I have seen for 2 months straight with my 1st article and kept my hands off of it knowing that it would be found eventually by referring sites 100 percent that will and have spread my 1st article around the world in 8 countries and 11 cities.

working