Is their any system by which my hub account may get block by authority (like fac

1. blueorpurple profile image59
    blueorpurpleposted 6 years ago

Is their any system by which my hub account may get block by authority (like facebook)?

2. J.S.Matthew profile image82
    J.S.Matthewposted 6 years ago

Yes there is. First, there are the "robots" which are automatic filters that search for content within a Hub that violate the HubPages Terms of Use (for example, SPAM, Underage Author, articles about tobacco, gambling, or alcohol, to name a few).

After an article is published, it is entered into the "HubHopper" and Hubbers can Vote articles Up or Down, give reasons why, and they are able to "Flag" individual articles and Profiles.

When a Hub or Profile is flagged, the Moderators (humans who work in the San Francisco headquarters) who are trained to moderate Hubs, will make the final decision on whether or not to keep the Hub/User published.

All of this can be found within the HubPages Learning Center. Click here for more information: http://learningcenter.hubpages.com/

I hope this helps!

JSMatthew~

3. blueorpurple profile image59
    blueorpurpleposted 6 years ago

J.S.Matthew @ thanks to answer my question. your answer is really helpful. thanks again for giving your time.

working