jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

How many hubs I must write and many readers I must get every month for 1000 dol

1. ramesh kavdia profile image59
    ramesh kavdiaposted 6 years ago

How many hubs I must write and  many readers I must get every month for 1000 dolor per month?

six months passed not yet gogle adsense account opened what to do?

2. raxit02 profile image62
    raxit02posted 6 years ago

Dear Ramesh, thanks for asking this question. I think it is one of the frequently asked question on the hubpages forum, google searches, and expert discussion forums. Actually no one can predict the amount of earning. The people or organization come up with several supportive document, turn up for their own promotional purposes.

Not going in much details, I would like to request you to read this topic:

http://hubpages.com/t/235ad0

(please write feedback. I want to develop it for peoples help in online earning on the hubpages.)

Please note, google is now allowing adsense account to the bloggers in the Asian countries. Only if you have a personal domain (provided that your site is up on the internet and its running), then only google will permit an adsense account.

So what is the best method for your, for now?

Join the 'Hubpages Ad Program'. To activate this, you only need a paypal account.

That's been the suggestions from my desk.

You may keep in touch and ask me your questions.

Take care,

Nick

3. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image97
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 6 years ago

It has absolutely nothing at all to do with the number of hubs.  It has everything to do with how good the hubs that you have are, what they are about, and how well you market them.

People have made a thousand bucks a month from 20 hubs before.

4. kannanwrites profile image93
    kannanwritesposted 6 years ago

Agree with others.

@raxit02 You can't enroll in HP ad program without a valid adsense account.

5. ramesh kavdia profile image59
    ramesh kavdiaposted 6 years ago

wesmen can you tell me about those ple who have 20 hubs and are earning a lot.
    raxit i have heard that paypal is not paying to indians now.
    Since I am just a pure writer not into technical,  I request hub team to put a video to understand the other things.

working