jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Is the earnings report from yesterday a mistake?

1. Rock_nj profile image93
    Rock_njposted 6 years ago

Is the earnings report from yesterday a mistake?

I see zero impressions and zero earnings from the Hubpages Ad program.  I know I had many pages views yesterday.  That can't be write.  Anyone else notice this?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/5257217_f260.jpg

2. carcro profile image94
    carcroposted 6 years ago

Yes, mine is showing the same, I thought it was odd, but occasionally it does happen. Sorry to hear you are in the same boat...

3. frugalfamily profile image74
    frugalfamilyposted 6 years ago

I get that on occasion, but yesterday had a few impressions.

4. cardelean profile image91
    cardeleanposted 6 years ago

Sometimes there is a glitch in the system.  I checked mine a little while ago and it said the same thing.  I just checked again now and it is fixed so you may want to check again!

5. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image98
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 6 years ago

You mean "that can't be 'right'"  Don't worry, they have glitches.  They get them "ironed out."

6. Rock_nj profile image93
    Rock_njposted 6 years ago

Yup!  Fixed now.  All is good.  I wonder if the problems are with Google Analytics or with Hubpages?

7. Jennie Demario profile image40
    Jennie Demarioposted 6 years ago

What do you mean you guys didn't make a few thousand yesterday like me?? just joshing, thanks for the heads up...

8. profile image0
    Suramya.Kposted 6 years ago

As the matter is fixed, there was not any problem. But we can't say there won't be in the future.

The main thing to remember here is a program called "YieldBuild". I guess YieldBuild is owned by the CEO of HP. What Yield Build does is, optimizes the ad locations for maximum conversion. If it thinks AdSense will convert more than the CPM HubPages ads, then it won't show any HP ads. So you may not get any HP ads impressions. If it thinks HP ads will convert more than AdSense, it will show only HP ads (excluding the big 300*250 ad block within the hub).

You can know more about YieldBuild at yieldbuild.com

working