jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

How can one tell how many visits come from Tweeter ?

1. LuisEGonzalez profile image86
    LuisEGonzalezposted 6 years ago

How can one tell how many visits come from Tweeter ?

2. KevinC9998 profile image77
    KevinC9998posted 6 years ago

Click on the Traffic Sources link. This will show all of the domains where your traffic originated.

3. manthy profile image77
    manthyposted 6 years ago

Go to my account and traffic sources and you can see where all you traffic comes from. another way is to go to the individual hub and click the stats tab & see it there for that page only

4. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image98
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 6 years ago

TWITTER you mean.  Of course. . . well, I don't get enough from there for it to ever make my HP "traffic sources" list.  I use analytics, but I'm just not pro enough to figure out how to work much on that amazing tool of a website.

I can only do it, Luis, from looking at individual hub stats.

Oh, and I've no idea why - but I get traffic all the time from sites and stuff that NEVER EVER show up on your account (my account) page's "Traffic Sources."  That thing is only a general guide to where traffic is coming from, or something.

5. LuisEGonzalez profile image86
    LuisEGonzalezposted 6 years ago

That's the problem with HP, I know that I am getting traffic from Twitter and definitely more than from Facebook yet Facebook shows in the traffic sources but twitter does not. Thanks anyway, unless it shows as traffic from other sources...which would explain why some traffic sources are some that I have never heard off.

6. Cardisa profile image92
    Cardisaposted 6 years ago

When I check my stats for each hub I see which source the traffic comes from. You can also tell total visits from each source from your account page, traffic sources. This will give a comprehensive list of all the traffic sources you have ever gotten from. I have had a few visits from twitter.