jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Explain summary, where it belongs and how I can add it to existing hubs.

1. sam3m profile image62
    sam3mposted 6 years ago

Explain summary, where it belongs and how I can add it to existing hubs.

what is a summary?  all of my hubs have a capital a after the title, denoting summary?  what does that mean?

2. agvulpes profile image88
    agvulpesposted 6 years ago

The summary is usually what shows when viewers find you in the search engines.
    If you don't know where to find the Summary: Go to a Hub,  then to 'Edit' in that hub.
    Over on the right hand side of the page you will see the third grey box down has a tab called 'Summary' open that up and a blank text box will open for you to enter your 'Summary' I would suggest while you are there check out the Tags etc. When you are happy just click 'Done Editing' up the top of the page :-)
    Good luck :-)

3. lex123 profile image65
    lex123posted 6 years ago

Summary is the synopsis of the hub you have written, mentioned in few words. It is found on the edit mode of each hub, on the right hand side, along with the 'reorder' module.  Just click on the word 'summary' and add there the essence of the hub in few words (One or two lines)  about what it is telling about, and then click on the 'done editing' button on top of your hub. The new 'A' which appeared will disappear from your hub.

Hope it is clear to you.

4. Nelly A. profile image74
    Nelly A.posted 6 years ago

Hi sam3m. Edit your article. At the right side, just below the red-colored "announcement", you can see these options "reorder tags settings summary group." Click SUMMARY. Write the summary of your article in (I guess) less than 25 words. This summary is the group of texts displayed below your article's title when it appears in page results in Google search.

working