Google adsense approval

1. Fumpy profile image60
    Fumpyposted 6 years ago

Google adsense approval

How many reasonable hubs should you write before having any chance of getting approved on google adsense?

2. davenmidtown profile image91
    davenmidtownposted 6 years ago

I believe you simply need to have had a blog or email address that is associated with a blog or writing venue for six months.  My adsense account was linked to an old blog I wrote a long time ago.  It only had two blogs.

3. profile image0
    msivakumarposted 6 years ago

10-15 hubs with reasonably good quality and good traffic can help you in getting Adsense approval. Also Google has changed its Google Adsense approval policy effective Aug 31, you might want to check it.

Though fundamentally it didn't change anything, the approval process is now two steps. You apply after enhancing your content - you should not face any problem.

daveenmidtown - Of late Google is strict in giving Adsense approval - so just a blog site with few blogs, and six month ownership may not get Adsense approval these days. Google is verifying each site for "substantial original content" - so applying with enhanced HubPages content might be the best bet to get approval quickly.

working