jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Why can't I unfollow a person?

1. Pamela N Red profile image86
    Pamela N Redposted 6 years ago

Why can't I unfollow a person?

I clicked on unfollow and when I go to this person's profile page it appears I am no longer following them and yet their activity fills my thread everyday. I can't see any of my other friends work due to this one person who posts constantly.

2. J.S.Matthew profile image83
    J.S.Matthewposted 6 years ago

Pamela you can also block them from your feed by clicking the "X" at the top right of the box. It will ask if you want to "hide" stories from the author, topic, or just hide that individual story. I hope this answers your question!

3. Imogen French profile image84
    Imogen Frenchposted 6 years ago

thanks for asking and answering this question - I was just wondering the same thing!

4. Victoria Lynn profile image90
    Victoria Lynnposted 6 years ago

I did the same thing. But then, after I unfollowed the person, I also went to the home page and found one of the posts from this person. Click on the x over at the right and choose "hide stories from..." It will ask if you really want to hide all posts from this hubber. Say yes! You can always undo it. See if that helps.

5. FloraBreenRobison profile image57
    FloraBreenRobisonposted 6 years ago

I follow certain topics -eg. poetry-anytime a poem is published it shows up on my home page even if I am not following the person. Perhaps that hubber publishes hubs  or answers questions/forums in topics you follow.