jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Why do some of my hubs appear with a light blue font and other with a darker blu

1. Smart is Good profile image59
    Smart is Goodposted 6 years ago

Why do some of my hubs appear with a light blue font and other with a darker blue font?

When I click on "my account" I can see the list of all the hubs I've written. Some of the titles have dark blue letters, and the other light blue...What does this mean?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/5556977_f260.jpg

2. TheSmurf profile image31
    TheSmurfposted 6 years ago

Because the darker ones you just visited them. The light blue ones you haven't.

3. Howard S. profile image90
    Howard S.posted 6 years ago

They appear initially in bright blue. After you click on them to edit or whatever, they will appear in gray. I'm not sure what circumstances it takes for them to return to bright blue, but in time they will. If you're trying to open each one systematically, the color can be helpful.

4. terrektwo profile image82
    terrektwoposted 6 years ago

Yes as said if you click on them and view them the link will change color showing you have been there. If you delete your temporary internet files in your browser all the links will return to the original color and appear as though you've never visited them.

5. LuisEGonzalez profile image87
    LuisEGonzalezposted 6 years ago

As others have said, once you visit a hub it goes to light blue and returns to dark blue next day or after you sign out.

6. Cardisa profile image93
    Cardisaposted 6 years ago

As the others have said, recently visited is dark blue, not visited or inactive is light blue. If you have taken a while to visit that hub it will return to light/bright blue.

7. iviskei profile image74
    iviskeiposted 6 years ago

It means you've clicked them before. So don't panic. =p

working