How do you add multiple pictures, bullet points and font size throughout your hu

1. mistifields profile image56
    mistifieldsposted 6 years ago

How do you add multiple pictures, bullet points and font size throughout your hubs?

2. tnvrstar profile image73
    tnvrstarposted 6 years ago

Well adding multiple pictures is very easy. When you add a picture capsule, Click the choose button many times, or after uploading a picture , choose another file. Do not save the capsule just after saving one picture only , you will be able to upload more photos in a single capsule.

You can not increase the font in your Hubs. The font size will automatically increase for the capsule Title only.

I have tips for you show some sentences in Large Font. The tips is - Use image with white background. You can use Microsoft paint to do that. Just write the sentence with large fonts in white background. Then crop it and upload it.

3. Doc Snow profile image96
    Doc Snowposted 6 years ago

tnvrstar is right--the text capsules don't let you do a lot with formatting.  If you want a different look you have to get creative.  For me that has meant using photo capsules.

Specifically, my last two Hubs were poems for the HubPatron of the Arts contest.  But I wanted to be able to use different justifications for various lines, and the text capsules wouldn't let me do that.  So I went to photo capsules, which led to the creation of 'pages' uniting word and image--which made me quite happy!

(I won't link to them here, but you can easily see what I mean via my profile page--right now the Hubs are the latest, but for those who may read this answer in the future, the titles are "Nocturnal Paraphrases" and "Two Losses In Second Person.")

I run Mac, not PC, so to create my images I didn't use Paint as tnvrstar did, but rather PowerPoint, which is convenient for superimposing text and picture.  But there's probably a ton of software you can use successfully for this purpose.