jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

I see that the traffic to one of my hubs in decreasing. What can I do to bring i

1. nina64 profile image82
    nina64posted 6 years ago

I see that the traffic to one of my hubs in decreasing. What can I do to bring it back up again?

2. shailudhakad profile image61
    shailudhakadposted 6 years ago

Just edit the title and the text of the first and last para according to the content of your hub and the keyword you are focusing on. Then you need to ping it to the search engine and blog directories. It will really works.

3. academysigma profile image59
    academysigmaposted 6 years ago

Try writing a new hub and add the link module to the end of it (linking to your decreasing traffic hub). Quite a few people will click on it.

4. ttocs profile image95
    ttocsposted 6 years ago

At the moment, you're getting all your traffic from other hubbers, because you just started.  That means on the first few days after writing a hub, it'll get it's most views, because people won't re-read your article (usually).  Once you've written more and your articles start getting indexed by Google, your traffic will become more consistent. In the beginning, I urge you to worry far more about the content you're writing about, and the traffic will come eventually.

5. danielleantosz profile image74
    danielleantoszposted 6 years ago

add backlinks (facebook, reddit,etc) and make sure your article is SEO friendly.  (google it if you don't know how)

working