jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

How long should I wait before starting to use Google AdSense?

1. laurathegentleman profile image78
    laurathegentlemanposted 6 years ago

How long should I wait before starting to use Google AdSense?

How long would you suggest waiting before trying to apply for a Google AdSense account?? A certain number of followers? A certain Hubpoints level?

2. stuff4you profile image65
    stuff4youposted 6 years ago

waiting is not necessary.

they *might* require you to have your own blog or website , but you can get that for free (such as blogger.com or wordpress)

but hub pages articles *might* be sufficient.

they need to briefly review your site / blog / article first to see if you qualify so just make sure its decent. when I signed up for adsense nearly 3 years ago I had one crappy looking site yet I was approved.

3. Melissa-Chavez profile image61
    Melissa-Chavezposted 6 years ago

I actually applied a week after I started my blog and i was approved in about 2 days, but I've heard of people that get denied even after a few months so i assume they go based on content and quality of your work. But that's just my opinion.

4. naeemebrahimjee profile image75
    naeemebrahimjeeposted 6 years ago

I applied a few days after signing up here.

Went through fine for me.

I've been around for 3 weeks now, and still haven't made a penny from ad sense,
    yet through impressions (hub pages own revenue scheme) i've made over $2 already! woo

5. profile image0
    msivakumarposted 6 years ago

Google does not bother about the hubpoints or your followers here. They are concerned with the quality of your content only.  Google gives approval faster to the publishers who have substantial original content to show.

I see you have about six hubs published. May be after you publish about 10 hubs you can apply for Adsense  and you have a higher chance of getting approval.