jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Do you groups your hubs in 3s?

1. plussize-lingerie profile image61
    plussize-lingerieposted 6 years ago

Do you groups your hubs in 3s?

Because the groups show 2 articles from the same group under the voting panel, does it make sense to group in sets of 3? That way there are two articles to show regardless of which hub people are viewing, and they are unlikely to read more than 3 hubs on one subject? So is a group of 3 the optimal number?

2. Steve Orion profile image78
    Steve Orionposted 6 years ago

Interesting thought. I never looked at it this way, the few Hubs I've published have been posted with their completion. It might be different, also, for someone who never posts one in the same category frequently together.

3. vox vocis profile image83
    vox vocisposted 6 years ago

I group my hubs according to topic. The hub which comes first in the group is something like the "previous" page and the one coming after the hub in question like the "next" page. Other hubs in the same group can be used as related links (further reading on the topic) in this same hub.

4. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image98
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 6 years ago

Just arrange your hubs in the groups so that the two most relevant hubs are on either side of whichever other hub.

Speaking personally here, I've got I don't even know how many hubs about acoustic guitars....I only want one big guitar group, and so I arrange the guitars hubs so that the most similar instrument/hubs are on either side of the one I'm arranging.