jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How come I can no longer leave any comments. Every time I try,they dont go up. ?

1. profile image58
    Jackson Ditwillerposted 6 years ago

How come I can no longer leave any comments. Every time I try,they dont go up. ?? Concerned., J

2. IzzyM profile image90
    IzzyMposted 6 years ago

Jackson, this question was answered in the forums where you posted it too, but just for the sake of putting an answer here, a hub is not a forum.
    You have been posting to a hub, which is an article created by a user here, and the author has chosen not to allow your comments, as is their right.
    I understand your concern giving the sensitive nature of the hub in question, and what I would do if I was you, is to write a hub round the same topic and put forward your experiences/concerns. I see you have not yet written your first hub. Your hub is going to possibly be read all over the world, so don't put things in it that you would want kept private. Make it a decent length, at least 500 words. Title it very carefully. Think what someone looking for the information you are going to give, or even looking for the same information as you, might type into a search engine. Use the name of the drug you are concerned about in the title. Once it is written and published, you will have your own comments section at the bottom where people can comment and interact with you. Hope this helps smile

3. profile image58
    Jackson Ditwillerposted 6 years ago

Great, Thanks IzzyM =-)  All the best, J

4. Daisy Mariposa profile image87
    Daisy Mariposaposted 6 years ago

Jackson,

The Q&A section also isn't a forum. You're only permitted to answer a given question once in Q&A. If you're trying to answer a question a second or third time, your answer won't be published.

working