jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

How can I get traffic to my hubpages? What are some of the best traffic sources

1. Marla Rose profile image73
    Marla Roseposted 6 years ago

How can I get traffic to my hubpages?  What are some of the best traffic sources to tap into?

Can I link my Hubpages to social networking sites such as StumbleUpon, Linkedin, Digg, etc.?  And how do I go about it?  I would like to generate traffic for my Hubpages and attract a large audience.  If someone knows the answers to these questions that would be wonderful.  I appreciate very much all the advice given to me.  I am a new Hubber!  Thank you so kindly, Marla Rose.

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/5860558_f260.jpg

2. letterme profile image77
    lettermeposted 6 years ago

You can link your site to those networks easily using the share button at the bottom of your hubs.However you can expect a boost in your traffic only if you are an active participant in these networks.That is to say if you are only using these networks only to promote your hubs you will be considered an spammer and no one will care. The best way to get more traffic is to optimize your hubs for search engines and get search engine traffic. Good luck on hubpages.

3. maxravi profile image56
    maxraviposted 6 years ago

You can very well promote your hubs thru FB and twitter as well as others.post it to your wall and share the link of your hub.The best option is to promote it in the hubpages.Try to be active member , comment on others hub,participate in forums and answers.slowly but surely you will get more readers for your hubs.

4. Marla Rose profile image73
    Marla Roseposted 6 years ago

Thank you so much for the helpful information you have provided me.  I will definitely take your advice and start optimizing my hubs.  Yes, you must be an active participant in the social networking sites.  I agree.

5. Ironman1992 profile image61
    Ironman1992posted 6 years ago

I've been using reddit, and it has helped my traffic a lot. To use it, go to the share option at the bottom of the hub, and click reddit. You will have to open an account on the reddit site, and once you do you can post your hub's link there. It should really help traffic.

working