jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Why are some titles a brighter blue than others in our hub list under my account

1. StephanieBCrosby profile image84
    StephanieBCrosbyposted 6 years ago

Why are some titles a brighter blue than others in our hub list under my account?

I notice that when I check my list of published hubs, when looking at my account ,that some are bright blue and others a duller blue (the actual title). I am not sure why. At first I thought it represented the most recent hub published, but more recently I have two or more that are this brighter blue. So, what does it mean?

2. Uninvited Writer profile image86
    Uninvited Writerposted 6 years ago

The brighter blue just means that you haven't visited the link lately.

3. CloudExplorer profile image79
    CloudExplorerposted 6 years ago

That's a great question Stephanie, I always wondered why as well, but I think Uninvited Writer has answered it before I have had the chance to research it for ya.  She beat me to the punch, I think I'll still go do some research on it to make sure she's right. 

Nice Question though.

4. NiaLee profile image62
    NiaLeeposted 6 years ago

the brighter ones are the ones you didn't visit yet, darker ones you already checked!
    welcome to hubpages friend@!

5. Brandon Martin profile image77
    Brandon Martinposted 5 years ago

The dark blue always occurs after I go into one of my old hubs, so I guess that means that you have not visited those non-dark blue ones in a while.

working