jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

How do you attract more viewer-ship to your old Hubs?

1. drspaniel profile image90
    drspanielposted 6 years ago

How do you attract more viewer-ship to your old Hubs?

I keep hearing of people who are getting 30 views a day per hub, however I get a measly 1 at the most per hub! What should I do? Make my old Hubs better or something else?

2. bizwin profile image57
    bizwinposted 6 years ago

Add more hubs to the ones you have written. Update the old ones. Make sure you write about what is called evergreen topics. Do a bit of research about this. These are topics that will not only bring online visitors to your hubs from hubpages members but also bring people that come from searching for the information you've written from search results.

3. smzclark profile image61
    smzclarkposted 6 years ago

Write more hubs. If people really like one of your hubs, they're likely to be curious about what else you've written. Also, the people I tend to check out are the ones who get involved. If I like an answer to a question or a comment from someone, I will check them out; see what else they have to say :-)

4. cheaptoys profile image61
    cheaptoysposted 6 years ago

it takes some time for new hubs to mature and become popular especially thru search engine rankings. give your hubs some time and meanwhile send more links to them

5. Cardisa profile image91
    Cardisaposted 6 years ago

Tweaking your hubs every now and then will do them good. If your topics are evergreen and search friendly then you need to make sure to use the recommended search phrases to enhance search engine traffic. Use the keyword tool located in your hub stats to update your hubs.

You can also place RSS feeds and links outside of HP. Share on Twitter, Facebook and other social networks and bookmarking sites.

6. profile image49
    fxfrogposted 6 years ago

Refresh the 'outlook' for some of those really old Hubs. Also, link the Hub to the new one which has the same niche (example, you may also like to view .... hub).

Other than the simple action above. SEO is another way to promote and increase the traffic, such as create a bookmark through some of social networking sites.

7. imatellmuva profile image80
    imatellmuvaposted 6 years ago

When creating a new hub, use the link capsule to add hubs that you have already created. Also regularly share backlinks to your hubs.

working