jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

There is a HubPages App. How useful is it?

1. Scribenet profile image85
    Scribenetposted 6 years ago

There is a HubPages App. How useful is it?

2. Mark Psychedlic profile image81
    Mark Psychedlicposted 6 years ago

Unfortunately there's not an app for android, but I've been informed by hubpages that there's one in development.

3. Scribenet profile image85
    Scribenetposted 6 years ago

Thanks Mark...I have an Android...so I guess the App doesn't do anything for me.

4. ntmarketing profile image61
    ntmarketingposted 6 years ago

Is there an app for blackberry?....If not are they in the process of one?

5. abegg profile image55
    abeggposted 6 years ago

The HubPages app is great for the Hubber addicts out there needing to make a quick check of hub scores and other stats.  From what I have seen so far, the app's functionality seems limited to asking/answering questions, making status updates and forum participation.  As it is a mobile version of the full website, there does not appear to be an opportunity to start new hubs or create capsules on the go.  It seems to be a great way to keep your "hub-cap" on and the creative juices flowing in preparation for your next opportunity to sit down and create your next hub.

6. Bills Place profile image84
    Bills Placeposted 6 years ago

Good question, I actually got to wondering this last night and searched the app marketplace for "Hub Pages" and didn't find one and was slightly disappointing. But after reading the other comments, hopefully they come up with a decent app for it soon where we can create or update hubs on the go and interact with others.

7. relache profile image89
    relacheposted 5 years ago

The HubPages app is of limited usefulness.  It will allow you to keep an eye on Hubs, or monitor comments or the forums, but when it comes to creating Hubs (which seems to be the main function people are looking for) it won't do that at all.

So many people consider it to be not that helpful at all just for that one reason.