jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

I'm new to HUB. Not sure how to get started learning all about the site. Any he

1. profile image50
    hoududeposted 6 years ago

I'm new to HUB.  Not sure how to get started learning all about the site. Any help? Thanks

2. relache profile image88
    relacheposted 6 years ago

The link that reads "learning center" and is found at the bottom of every page on the site is just what you are looking for.

3. Rosie2010 profile image75
    Rosie2010posted 6 years ago

I highly recommend to start by going to the Hubpages Learning Center...
    http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/contents

Here you will learn how to get started on Hubpages, how to choose topics to write about, how to get traffic to your hubs, and lots more that I wish I knew when I started hubbing. 

I've been here on Hubpages over a year now, and still learning.  I'm a slow learner... really really slow... but that's beside the point. LOL

Welcome to Hubpages, houdude!!!!

4. J.S.Matthew profile image82
    J.S.Matthewposted 6 years ago

Hello houdude and Welcome to HubPages! I created a Hub on How to Get Started on HubPages and I invite you to check it out: http://jsmatthew.hubpages.com/hub/So-Yo … h-HubPages

It offers information about how to create good content, get followers and I provide many links from the HubPages Learning Center regarding things like making money and how to sign up for the affiliate programs. I have received an awesome response to this article and I hope it will help you! Good luck and Happy Hubbing!

JSMatthew~

5. VendettaVixen profile image68
    VendettaVixenposted 6 years ago

First off, welcome to HubPages.

To learn about the site, you should check out the Learning Centre, a link to which you'll find right at the bottom of every page of the website.

You can also learn even more from other hubbers. Just go to the search bar and type in a keyword about which you're curious. If you wanted to learn about..... let's say... SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) you'd type that and be presented with plenty of hubs on the topic, written by other hubbers all sharing their findings and experiences.

Good luck. I hope you enjoy your time here.

working