jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What is the hubscore all about? And how to get a high score?

1. tenet profile image56
    tenetposted 6 years ago

What is the hubscore all about? And how to get a high score?

2. sunasia22 profile image69
    sunasia22posted 6 years ago

HubScore is use to designate the quality of individual Hubs, much like Google ranks popular pages. Many factors contribute to the rating scale of 1 to 100, with 100 being the top score.
    To get a high hub score, take time to read this hub 5 Basic Things I Wish I'd Known as a New Hubber on HubPages by Victoria Lynn.
    This is a great hub for newbies.

3. hoteltravel profile image70
    hoteltravelposted 6 years ago

Hub score is an indication of the quality and popularity of a hub. Exact parameters are not revealed by hubpages for obvious reasons. To get a high score, you should write on a knowledgeable topic without spelling and grammar mistakes. However, to score century or close to that, you need to choose a popular topic and have hordes of followers.

4. Marcy Goodfleisch profile image97
    Marcy Goodfleischposted 6 years ago

If you're talking about the score on individual hubs, it's based on quality, response and votes from readers, length of the hub and elements such as polls and photos, as mentioned below. Poetry has it's own length guidelines, though.

If you mean the profile score next to your photo, it's based on all those things as well as your overall participation on the site. There are plenty of hubs giving tips on both scores.

5. alisha4u profile image38
    alisha4uposted 6 years ago

HubScore is all about the image and rapport that you hold on Hub pages.
    Basically, the Hub Score highly depends upon your profile's Traffic.

Traffic comes your way only if you  indulge in all kinds of Hubtivities, such as answering question, leaving engaging comments on other Hubs, following the Hubbers, posting forums, etc.

6. hillymillydee profile image61
    hillymillydeeposted 6 years ago

Your hubscore is the score beside your hub title, not to be confuse with your hubber score which is the number beside your profile photo.

You may want to know more about this if you try considering one of my hubs;
    http://hillymillydee.hubpages.com/hub/T … s-In-A-Day

working