jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

Do you build backlinks everyday?

1. rob_allen profile image84
    rob_allenposted 6 years ago

Do you build backlinks everyday?

2. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image98
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 6 years ago

No.  Not for me I don't.

I backlink for every single person on hubpages that produces a hub that I read, and think is good enough to be linked on twitter and facebook, and I do that almost every single day.

For my own hubs....I usually backlink them as soon as I hit "publish," and then I only really add new backlinks when something new like "pininterest" shows up on the world wide web scene.

There are exceptions, of course, and I need to start doing more on Best Reviewer, which is a good site to backlink from, by the way.

I also seldom log into redgage...so whenever I do get around to that I play catch up on linking things there.

3. Mark Ewbie profile image86
    Mark Ewbieposted 6 years ago

I don't give a shit about the answer, no offence Rob, er, I don't backlink - OK?  But what really hacks me off is the moron who votes down an answer like Wesman has given.  What sort of low life piece of crap has a problem with his answer?

4. jainismus profile image70
    jainismusposted 6 years ago

No, not at all. You do not need to do it daily.

5. jojokaya profile image70
    jojokayaposted 6 years ago

No, not at all. I do not have time for it.

1. inezfalencia profile image57
      inezfalenciaposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I do everyday

6. chuckbl profile image81
    chuckblposted 6 years ago

Not every day no. To be honest, it isn't about how often you create the backlinks, it is about the quality of your backlink. For example, a backlink on facebook isn't worth that much but a backlink on MoonProject.co.uk or Ezine Articles is much more valuable because if you have written another article on those sites linking back to your hub, google knows it is high quality and so values it much higher. Hope that helps.