Red skull of doom? How do you keep your hubs from being taken down from too many

1. Hawk Fitness profile image69
    Hawk Fitnessposted 6 years ago

Red skull of doom? How do you keep your hubs from being taken down from too many affiliate links?

I'm working on fixing my hubs so they are not taken down. I have tried to delete links to my own works,amazon links, etc. and I still don't completely understand why the skull of doom hasn't been removed.. I really enjoy writing on HubPages and I have gone to great lengths to personalize my writing. Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong and help those from encountering these same problems in the future? Thank you.

2. MojoDawg profile image60
    MojoDawgposted 6 years ago

Don"t use them, hub pages is a community built on a free to use platform, they hold complete control over advertising, meaning it is tailored for hub pages to direct the marketing vehicles of the site. It is not set up as you marketing headquarters, your profile is the only place where you have substantial freedom.

I suggest for complete freedom to do as you will set yourself up a blog where you can do that and use your profile her as a marketing tool to send your profile guests to your other sales sites. You may already have a blog, but if not; don't mess around do it now and later you'll be glad you did. Don,t do wordpress free, it has the same rules you find here, get a hosting account that supports wordpress and with most you can have up to 25 databases such as wordpress in the same account.

Hub pages is somewhat like Vegas, "whatever happens here stays here"
    This is my second time around with hub pages. The first time I did exactly what you are doing, and it will not work here. You can make a living from here, but it takes some time. That was never my goal even the first time around.

In the mean time I have built up other enterprises on the web and I manage a writing business, hosting and countless adsense blogs; my profile here is just a link to where I actually make a living.

I write here because I love to write, and it helps build my name as a writer. Dont put it all in one place, write for other free platforms, but ultimately to be your own boss, get you own stuff together and be free.
    Don't stop writing, "Just Spread Your Wings" Blessings:smile

working