How many ads should you put on a single hub?

1. wiserworld profile image93
    wiserworldposted 6 years ago

How many ads should you put on a single hub?

What is the right balance. Will having too many ads be bad for your Hub's score?

2. relache profile image89
    relacheposted 6 years ago

HubPages controls the placement of ads on the Hubs.  Retail capsules are limited by automatic filtering to one product listing for each 50 words of original written content.

It's strongly recommended that new site users read the FAQ and visit the Learning Center and learn the site rules and how things work here.

3. Johnrr631992 profile image88
    Johnrr631992posted 6 years ago

Hi wiserworld, I noticed you from Webanswers.. Well to be honest. Putting to many ads on your page can get you flagged for over promotion. If you are posting links to your other hubs you can post as many as you would like. But if you are posting links to other websites to promote them and try to get the refers, you cannot have the same link more than 2 times in a hub, and usually I would not do more than 5 referrals in total to other sites. Like i said, if you are back-linking to your own hubs, you do as many that would fit your hub, but try not to make it over promotional or that will hurt your score.